Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
In the beginning
Topic Started: Mar 22 2016, 11:55 PM (456 Views)
mbj
Member Avatar

In a forum many have followed through thick and thin, through many troubled times and also those of celebration, it is odd to find a place where we are plunked on the Start Square with $200 in our spiritual pockets. The playing field is even. The plates and bases are all dusted. The roster is empty, but that will change soon enough.

In the beginning... God. This should be enough of a unifier for those of us of faith to find common ground to start a dialogue; to build a relationship of growth and strength. I hope that little by little, we manage to find ourselves together once again.
5MaRt pEoPl3 hAve mOr3 fUn.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gizmolove
Member Avatar
Gizmolove
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWnvBFwojNM
When it comes to lying, cheating, or stealing, consult your DNC or GOP handbook.

Stef
Member Avatar

mbj
Mar 22 2016, 11:55 PM
In the beginning... God. This should be enough of a unifier for those of us of faith to find common ground to start a dialogue; to build a relationship of growth and strength. I hope that little by little, we manage to find ourselves together once again.
Indeed my good friend.
Looking forward to share thoughts and beliefs in this Forum as we used to years back.
:)

Stef
Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. – Aesop

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Faith & Prayer (Abrahamic religions :) · Next Topic »
Add Reply