Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Motorist crashes into Times Square crowd, killing one person, injuring 22
Topic Started: May 19 2017, 08:21 AM (138 Views)
Che On The Rocks

Quote:

U.S. | Fri May 19, 2017 | 5:27am EDT

By Daniel Trotta and Jonathan Allen | NEW YORK

A U.S. Navy veteran plowed his car into pedestrians in New York City's packed Times Square on Thursday, killing an 18-year-old woman and injuring 22 people. The city's mayor said there was no indication it was an act of terrorism.
Reuters
Free Milagro Sala!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

I'm betting if there was even a hint of the guy being a Muslim, this thread would have had a heckuva lot more postings
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 19 2017, 08:48 AM
I'm betting if there was even a hint of the guy being a Muslim, this thread would have had a heckuva lot more postings
LOL you know our righties well :biggrin:

I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
May 19 2017, 08:54 AM
Tsalagi

I'm betting Pepe, H4T, and Inquisitor had one hand on their private expecting the massive woodie they'd get if it had been a Muslim so they could give one of their "ugg Muslim sick murderer" postings..instead not only not a Muslim, but an honest to goodness American hero, a US Navy veteran.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 19 2017, 11:27 AM
wilmywood8455
Tsalagi

I'm betting Pepe, H4T, and Inquisitor had one hand on their private expecting the massive woodie they'd get if it had been a Muslim so they could give one of their "ugg Muslim sick murderer" postings..instead not only not a Muslim, but an honest to goodness American hero, a US Navy veteran.
You're praising this guy when he murdered someone's daughter? Just wow...
This country needs more Bernie Goetz.

BuckFan

Drudge X
May 19 2017, 01:08 PM
Tsalagi
wilmywood8455
Tsalagi

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a hero. He was a Navy veteran but was drummed out after a courtmarshal.

What his is is a person with mental issues that too commonly go untreated in this country. It is a problem that is much more common and much more deadly in this country than Radical Extremist Muslims.

But mental heath treatment are the first thing the Right wants to cut in government spending and the first thing they complain about when looking at public policy.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Drudge X
Tsalagi
wilmywood8455
Tsalagi

I'm that there is no sarcasm button..should have used the emoji...but I wasn't praising him drudge, but I'm being hit all the time that military personnel are to be exalted, praised even, the recent NBA thread is an example. Military personnel are human, just like civilians, no more, no less. This was a tragedy....but yeah...I'm betting if he had been Muslim your response would be different right now.

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Disgusting to see leftists politicize this tragedy.
As He died to make men holy let us live to make men free

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Dr. B
May 19 2017, 01:54 PM
Disgusting to see leftists politicize this tragedy.
Oh, that's rich, you decrying someone politicizing a tragedy...if he'd been a Muslim, you'd be all over this thread politicizing it...oh thy word is hypocrite.

_g R_
Member Avatar

BuckFan
May 19 2017, 01:24 PM
Drudge X
Tsalagi
wilmywood8455
Tsalagi

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a hero. He was a Navy veteran but was drummed out after a courtmarshal.

What his is is a person with mental issues that too commonly go untreated in this country. It is a problem that is much more common and much more deadly in this country than Radical Extremist Muslims.

But mental heath treatment are the first thing the Right wants to cut in government spending and the first thing they complain about when looking at public policy.
He'll get his 'mental health treatment' doing at least 20 years in prison for this. The USA remains at the cutting edge when it comes to owning the world's largest and most overcrowded prison system.
Edited by _g R_, May 19 2017, 03:14 PM.
Jesse Ventura 2020

Coast2coast

BuckFan
Drudge X
Tsalagi
wilmywood8455
Tsalagi

Well sure they want to cut treatment but thank God at least in a Trump world these mentally unstable individuals can now purchase firearms with Right Wing Blessings upon them.

Freaks
Member Avatar

Damn, 18 years old. She was just starting life. Hopefully the others fair well.
"I'll be the fella to save his Cinderella,
by turnin' her dream world into real life."

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
May 19 2017, 03:37 PM
BuckFan
Drudge X
Tsalagi
wilmywood8455

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Well sure they want to cut treatment but thank God at least in a Trump world these mentally unstable individuals can now purchase firearms with Right Wing Blessings upon them.

As soon as I heard there was a history of DWI, I thought the suspect was likely a Mexican American............ :dunno:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Robert Stout
May 19 2017, 03:56 PM
Coast2coast
BuckFan
Drudge X
Tsalagi

As soon as I heard there was a history of DWI, I thought the suspect was likely a Mexican American............ :dunno:
Really?...cause I was thinking an Irish-American myself.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 19 2017, 09:03 PM
Robert Stout
Coast2coast
BuckFan
Drudge X

Regardless, this would never happen in Shibuya.
Edited by Harambe4Trump, May 19 2017, 10:33 PM.
Citizenship in western countries is nothing more than a glorified Costco membership...with an increasing likelihood you could die.
#wallsnotwars

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Harambe4Trump
May 19 2017, 10:32 PM
Tsalagi
May 19 2017, 09:03 PM
Robert Stout
Coast2coast
BuckFan

Regardless, this would never happen in Shibuya.
And you know this due to your extensive 2 week vacation you spent in Japan no doubt

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com DOMESTIC U.S. news · Next Topic »
Add Reply