Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks: Report; don't ever make problems for Killary...
Topic Started: May 17 2017, 01:17 AM (335 Views)
Siberian
Member Avatar

For the past several months, Democrats have based their "Resist 45" movement on unsubstantiated assertions that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian intelligence officials to undermine the 2016 Presidential Election thereby 'stealing' the White House from Hillary Clinton. Day after day we've all suffered through one anonymously sourced, "shock" story after another from the New York Times and/or The Washington Post with new allegations of the 'wrongdoing'.

But, new evidence surfacing in the Seth Rich murder investigation may just quash the "Russian hacking" conspiracy theory. According to a new report from Fox News, it was former DNC staffer Seth Rich who supplied 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks and not some random Russian cyber terrorist, as we've all been led to believe.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

estonianman
Member Avatar

bump
"In Italy there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists." - Ennio Flaiano
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Adolph Hipster
Member Avatar

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks link

But a spokesman for Rich's family on Tuesday said Wheeler was not authorized to speak for the family and called assertions Seth Rich sent emails to WikiLeaks "unsubstantiated." Brad Bauman said even if purported emails were to surface, it would not necessarily mean Rich had helped WikiLeaks.

"Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so," Bauman said. "We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart

Fox News on Tuesday morning joined in the chorus, publishing a lead story on its website about the "DC MURDER MYSTERY." The story said Wheeler had made the claim Wikileaks had been in contact with Rich. It added that a federal investigator, who it said had spoken on the condition of anonymity, corroborated it.
But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.
Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.
Asked about a quote attributed to him in the Fox News story in which he said his "investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks," Wheeler said he was referring to information that had already been reported in the media.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/
I have come ten million miles
And traveled on your Earth
And with his hands
The fiery beast may consummate my birth

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

I knew when Seth Rich was murdered and none of the usual suspects were arrested, that this would be re-investigated and liberals would begin to sweat....Who had the motive , means, opportunity, and habit of murdering political opponents ????............... :oyvey
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

Adolph Hipster
Member Avatar

Robert Stout
May 17 2017, 02:04 AM
I knew when Seth Rich was murdered and none of the usual suspects were arrested, that this would be re-investigated and liberals would begin to sweat....Who had the motive , means, opportunity, and habit of murdering political opponents ????............... :oyvey
Posted Image
I have come ten million miles
And traveled on your Earth
And with his hands
The fiery beast may consummate my birth

Siberian
Member Avatar

Adolph Hipster
May 17 2017, 02:00 AM
Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks link

But a spokesman for Rich's family on Tuesday said Wheeler was not authorized to speak for the family and called assertions Seth Rich sent emails to WikiLeaks "unsubstantiated." Brad Bauman said even if purported emails were to surface, it would not necessarily mean Rich had helped WikiLeaks.

"Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so," Bauman said. "We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart

Fox News on Tuesday morning joined in the chorus, publishing a lead story on its website about the "DC MURDER MYSTERY." The story said Wheeler had made the claim Wikileaks had been in contact with Rich. It added that a federal investigator, who it said had spoken on the condition of anonymity, corroborated it.
But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.
Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.
Asked about a quote attributed to him in the Fox News story in which he said his "investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks," Wheeler said he was referring to information that had already been reported in the media.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/
If I was an American and especially one of Democratic incline or even (let us not be afraid of this word) a EU European I woud have pretended that the news you posted does not exist and generally the Universe is full of articles, news, facts supporting my point while there's and can ever be nothing proving I'm wrong. So I would keep talking of Killary murdering that man and ignoring opposing information.
But happily I don't have to behave like this and I'd just point out that if a family of a man murdered to conceal the truth is in not less a danger if it keeps telling the truth. So, any information coming from the family must be viewed with this taken ito account.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

Siberian
May 17 2017, 02:52 AM
Adolph Hipster

If I was an American and especially one of Democratic incline or even (let us not be afraid of this word) a EU European I woud have pretended that the news you posted does not exist and generally the Universe is full of articles, news, facts supporting my point while there's and can ever be nothing proving I'm wrong. So I would keep talking of Killary murdering that man and ignoring opposing information.
But happily I don't have to behave like this and I'd just point out that if a family of a man murdered to conceal the truth is in not less a danger if it keeps telling the truth. So, any information coming from the family must be viewed with this taken ito account.
In the USA we limit political murders to the opponent's parents, wife, and 1st born son.....We are not savages like North Korea................. :lol:

estonianman
Member Avatar

Adolph Hipster

Brad Bauman is DNC hack. Jesus.
"In Italy there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists." - Ennio Flaiano

estonianman
Member Avatar

Seth Rich was most likely the leaker to Wikileaks because ...

1. he had access
2. Assange indicated as such
3. Wikileaks showed special interest in Seth's murder, why?
4. Now the PI
5. The intermediary (who was also murdered) indicated that it was a DNC insider in the DC area
6. The DC police quickly ended the investigation
7. Wikileaks put up a $20k reward

If Seth Rich WAS the leaker, that is very significant because it blows the muh' Russia narrative out of the water.

That and the fact that the DNC, democrats and their shills are going into DEFCON V just to bury this story is telling as well.
Edited by estonianman, May 17 2017, 08:35 PM.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

estonianman
May 17 2017, 08:33 PM

1. he had access
4. Now the PI
5. The intermediary (who was also murdered) indicated that it was a DNC insider in the DC area

If Seth Rich WAS the leaker, that is very significant because it blows the muh' Russia narrative out of the water.

That and the fact that the DNC, democrats and their shills are going into DEFCON V just to bury this story is telling as well.
If Seth was the source of all the leaks, will the liberals screaming "Russiagate" be able to admit they are an absolute fool who should be restricted to their room ???...My guess is that they will only go to another fantasy to criticize Trump...I am embarrassed for liberals because they are unable to have shame............ :oyvey

estonianman
Member Avatar

Posted Image

estonianman
Member Avatar

estonianman
May 17 2017, 08:33 PM

1. he had access
4. Now the PI

Correction - the intermediary died of lung cancer (wasn't murdered) - Gavin McFadden

Seth Rich made contact with Gavin McFadden, mentor of Wikileaks weeks before his death.
Edited by estonianman, May 17 2017, 11:31 PM.

BuckFan

Our local Russian poster wants us to believe his propaganda trying to absolve his country is to be believed.

But the U.S. Intel community has traced the leaks to Russia and a focused campaign to influence our election. The Republicans believe this based on the evidence and briefings they have seen. The administration mostly believes this. The Democrats believe this. Most Americans believe this.

The only people who do not believe it are Trump and the Trumpies.

estonianman
Member Avatar

BuckFan
May 18 2017, 12:06 AM
Our local Russian poster wants us to believe his propaganda trying to absolve his country is to be believed.

But the U.S. Intel community has traced the leaks to Russia and a focused campaign to influence our election. The Republicans believe this based on the evidence and briefings they have seen. The administration mostly believes this. The Democrats believe this. Most Americans believe this.

No they haven't - malware found on a government laptop doesn't amount to jack s**t.

You have no evidence of Russian tampering on behalf of wikileaks. none.

Siberian
Member Avatar

Robert Stout
May 17 2017, 05:18 PM
Siberian
Adolph Hipster

In the USA we limit political murders to the opponent's parents, wife, and 1st born son.....We are not savages like North Korea................. :lol:
I tend to think I know your future.
After series of "colored" revolutions in the World organized by the CIA they seem to be ready to apply the same technology in the US on agreement with Democrats. Elections in the US are not supposed to define who is the president, it's a fake formality which accidentally went wrong and people's voice suddenly meant something, it must be corrected.
The first wave of protests did not succeed and faded away, so now people are now being zombied, the media is storing energy for another wave of outrage and protests, when a provocation will be made, some or many people will die and after this there will be national wide protests with demand "Trump must go!".
During Arab spring media was broadcasting protests 24/7, pumping anger into population, and managed to make millions to join protests.
In Ukraine oligarchs' controlled TV channels draw tens of thousands into the streets after Yanukovich dispersed students' tents in the center of Kiev, and then a relatively small number of CIA trained nazis started capturing one government building after another completeng the coup. Western media guaranteed Western public support...
Edited by Siberian, May 18 2017, 12:59 AM.

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

Siberian
May 18 2017, 12:55 AM
Robert Stout
May 17 2017, 05:18 PM
Siberian
Adolph Hipster

I tend to think I know your future.
After series of "colored" revolutions in the World organized by the CIA they seem to be ready to apply the same technology in the US on agreement with Democrats. Elections in the US are not supposed to define who is the president, it's a fake formality which accidentally went wrong and people's voice suddenly meant something, it must be corrected.
The first wave of protests did not succeed and faded away, so now people are now being zombied, the media is storing energy for another wave of outrage and protests, when a provocation will be made, some or many people will die and after this there will be national wide protests with demand "Trump must go!".
During Arab spring media was broadcasting protests 24/7, pumping anger into population, and managed to make millions to join protests.
In Ukraine oligarchs' controlled TV channels draw tens of thousands into the streets after Yanukovich dispersed students' tents in the center of Kiev, and then a relatively small number of CIA trained nazis started capturing one government building after another completeng the coup. Western media guaranteed Western public support...
The Western Public do not support Ukraine, or Russia for that matter. The American people are isolationist at heart.
Citizenship in western countries is nothing more than a glorified Costco membership...with an increasing likelihood you could die.
#wallsnotwars

Harambe4Trump
Member Avatar

I don't support any war the USA has been involved in since 1848 with a possible exception of Korea.
Citizenship in western countries is nothing more than a glorified Costco membership...with an increasing likelihood you could die.
#wallsnotwars

Right-Wing
Member Avatar

BuckFan

The US intel community didn't trace sh*t...they never examined the computers in question because the DNC denied all access to them!
Edited by Right-Wing, May 18 2017, 01:02 AM.
So, the Russians hacked everything except for an unsecured email server in Hillary Clinton's basement?

Siberian
Member Avatar

BuckFan

After Wikileaks revealed CIA ability and practice of simulating Russian, Iranian etc. traces in own hacks with words in Russian, Persian etc. you must be joking pointing at that very "evidence" provided by that very CIA :lol:

As for my intent here - I welcome a limited military conflict or at least severe confrontation with the US since it 1) will lead to nationalization of our elite, which belongs to the West now and acts against Russian interests and 2) will untie our hands in Ukraine. which Putin has given up now.
So, in no way I want to make you think it was not Russia if it was really us (so far I saw no credible evidence to decide that we were).. But for the sake of objectivity I also don't see any sense to support any nonsense and particularly nonsense which you Americans are obsessed with now :) You are zombies and it's a great fun to demonstrate it to you. This is the only reason I try to show you where and to what extent you look so funny.
Edited by Siberian, May 18 2017, 02:27 AM.

Siberian
Member Avatar

BuckFan

p.s. who cares what you believe in, belief is an irrational thing, Muslims believe in Allah and that infidels must die, you are all easilly zombied into certain belief too. But it doesn't mean sober people must share this madness...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UUU mystery & conspiracy · Next Topic »
Add Reply