Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NY NBA Star Gives US Soldiers The FINGER, Refuses To Eat With Them While Training At Military Camp; Boycott
Topic Started: May 15 2017, 08:08 PM (349 Views)
Alt Right PEPE
Member Avatar

NY NBA Star Gives US Soldiers The FINGER, Refuses To Eat With Them While Training At Military Camp

http://www.thepatriotreport.net/ny-nba-star-gives-us-soldiers-the-finger-refuses-to-eat-with-them-while-training-at-military-camp/
The Euro Sheep Have Invited The Wolves Into Their Midst
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

Ohhh, the drama ...
I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.

truth2p0wer

Heaven forbid if anyone dares to have a different opinion from conservatives.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Aren't we all about personal responsibility as conservatives there Pepe? Then fine, boycott him, no reason the team or league should suffer. Some people just don't like the military and what it does...which is go to strange and new places and kill their inhabitants.
Edited by Tsalagi, May 16 2017, 02:04 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Freaks
Member Avatar

Yeah? He's a rude ass, what about it though?
"I'll be the fella to save his Cinderella,
by turnin' her dream world into real life."

Drudge X
Member Avatar

truth2p0wer
May 16 2017, 12:01 PM
Heaven forbid if anyone dares to have a different opinion from conservatives.
At least these conservatives did not burn down just about everything in their path like leftists do when they protest.
This country needs more Bernie Goetz.

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Professional sports are stupid. And so are the fans.
Tik is a Flat-Earther and so are all his friends.

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

Congressman responds with his take.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/issa-finger-trump/2883/
“ … there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself — and the Russians, zero.”

D Trump

philly rabbit
Member Avatar

Pro athletes are part of the Hollywood elite. They are on a different planet than the one the fans who pay their salaries are on.

I wish Americans would find something else to do with their free time than to follow these grossly overpaid elitists. They have nothing in common with the fans. They socialize with Hollywood types. They fly on private jets to golf in Hawaii.

jazzyjeff

philly rabbit
May 17 2017, 09:04 AM
Pro athletes are part of the Hollywood elite. They are on a different planet than the one the fans who pay their salaries are on.

I wish Americans would find something else to do with their free time than to follow these grossly overpaid elitists. They have nothing in common with the fans. They socialize with Hollywood types. They fly on private jets to golf in Hawaii.
Pro athletes do share one thing with Hollywood. That is possessing an extreme rare talent. However on the topic at hand I am certain a majority of athletes support our military.

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

philly rabbit
May 17 2017, 09:04 AM

Indeed.
Tik is a Flat-Earther and so are all his friends.

Katoblue
Member Avatar

Noah is an overpaid disrespectful little punk! how old he is he 12? Noah needs too live in countries Isis is terrorizing.. and then he will see our troop's are over there to kill global terrorists so they don't come here!

Noah is a product of insane selfish left wing SJW indoctrination.. and obviously believes everything his left wing handlers through the DNC spoon feed him.. Noah just proved he operates on the smallest fraction of his brain like most libs do.. in other words Noah isn't the sharpest tool in the shed! and is so ungrateful to boot! spoiled little clueless SJW.. I hope he never needs any military or police officers to save his ungrateful little behind..

Donna Brazile "Please God, let this end soon"

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Kato, we spent trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan (in point of act the Marine just went back into Helmand province in Afghanistan because the Afghan National Army couldn't pacify it), over 4000 dead, 20,000 mangled bodies...many of my son's platoon have multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan...and many of them can't tell you why in hell they were there. It sure as hell wasn't to keep them from coming to America...the Sunni and Shiite militias in Iraq just wanted us to leave their soil. Each faction hated us for different reasons, except for the Kurds and helping them alienated Turkey, catch 22.

I'd be ever so appreciated if my brothers in arms didn't have to go back into that meat grinder, they'd much prefer to be Stateside going to strip joints and ogling women at the beach.

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Tsalagi
May 17 2017, 12:13 PM
Kato, we spent trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan (in point of act the Marine just went back into Helmand province in Afghanistan because the Afghan National Army couldn't pacify it), over 4000 dead, 20,000 mangled bodies...many of my son's platoon have multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan...and many of them can't tell you why in hell they were there. It sure as hell wasn't to keep them from coming to America...the Sunni and Shiite militias in Iraq just wanted us to leave their soil. Each faction hated us for different reasons, except for the Kurds and helping them alienated Turkey, catch 22.

I'd be ever so appreciated if my brothers in arms didn't have to go back into that meat grinder, they'd much prefer to be Stateside going to strip joints and ogling women at the beach.
Sounds like your son shouldn't have joined the military if he doesn't have what it takes. Maybe a nice state government job instead?
As He died to make men holy let us live to make men free

jake58

Dr. B
May 17 2017, 12:17 PM
Tsalagi

Sounds like your son shouldn't have joined the military if he doesn't have what it takes. Maybe a nice state government job instead?
How many tours have you done, son?
Snopes CEO embezzles from company, divorces wife to marry prostitute: Mostly true

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
jake58
May 17 2017, 12:26 PM
Dr. B
Tsalagi

Here we go, back to the tough guy act.

Look, I have made it clear that I don't like the military being the world police, securing contracts for international oil corporations. I agree that we shouldn't be involved in the Sunni/Shia feud. But if you signed up for the military, nobody forced you to sign up. You shouldn't expect a nice cushy stay at a local air force base in Miami with a nice pension waiting for you. I don't want a military of government employees, I want warriors.
As He died to make men holy let us live to make men free

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

The military thing comes up b, because you have too much to say about people in service that you meant to be an insult. Sly little shiatte....
Then you lay back with the "who me?" Faux innocence bs.

It's a cowardly tactic that you use regularly and you deserve to get some blowback every damn time you use it.

You can get away with it here, your dentist would make a lot of money if you tried that in real time.
“ … there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself — and the Russians, zero.”

D Trump

Katoblue
Member Avatar

Tsalagi

the issue is not how wars got started.. Obummer got us into 5 wars all at the same time! Seriously! and not one lib complains about that do they! :rollseyes:

it's about men/women real hero's laying their lives down so this spoiled overpaid little punk can disrespect the very men/women who would give their lives for him in a NY minute! get a clue Ts..

Seriously! "don't make me make that podium move!"
:rollseyes: :oyvey

Edited by Katoblue, May 17 2017, 01:38 PM.
Donna Brazile "Please God, let this end soon"

jake58

Dr. B
May 17 2017, 12:36 PM
jake58
May 17 2017, 12:26 PM
Dr. B
Tsalagi

Here we go, back to the tough guy act.

Look, I have made it clear that I don't like the military being the world police, securing contracts for international oil corporations. I agree that we shouldn't be involved in the Sunni/Shia feud. But if you signed up for the military, nobody forced you to sign up. You shouldn't expect a nice cushy stay at a local air force base in Miami with a nice pension waiting for you. I don't want a military of government employees, I want warriors.
You were disparaging someone you don't know, who isn't a politician, merely a cog in their machine. You should get together with Mex and compare tattoos.
Snopes CEO embezzles from company, divorces wife to marry prostitute: Mostly true

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

Katoblue
May 17 2017, 01:34 PM
Tsalagi

the issue is not how wars got started.. Obummer got us into 5 wars all at the same time! Seriously! and not one lib complains about that do they! :rollseyes:

it's about men/women real hero's laying their lives down so this spoiled overpaid little punk can disrespect the very men/women who would give their lives for him in a NY minute! get a clue Ts..

Seriously! "don't make me make that podium move!"
:rollseyes: :oyvey

List those five wars and let's take a look at each..when and what started them is a great place to begin.

D Trump

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Op EDITORIALS: personal & political governance · Next Topic »
Add Reply