Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wisdom for both the Hard Left and Hard Right; Things you'll never going to get
Topic Started: May 12 2017, 02:18 PM (277 Views)
Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Ok, we sane moderates, centrists, DINO's, RINO's, wishy-washies, whatever you want to call us are painfully aware of the unrealistic expectations of both the Left and Right. Just a couple things I've dotted down.

Far Right A - HIllary isn't going to be arrested, tried or convicted of anything, it's a pipe dream, and a distraction from actually governing the Republic. She's endured 30 years of scandals and investigations and came up with nada.

Far Right B - You're not going to get anything Obama on anything, again, it's a distraction from actually governing the Republic.

Far Left A - Trump is President, he became President for any number of reasons but he's President, all your wishes, parades, and protests are not going to change that. See you again in 4 years when you come up with someone who isn't close to death or prison.

Far Left B - Domestic issues are going to begin being defended. This is atypical in any Republican Administration, for decades Republicans have been more concerned with making money for rich people, and giving the DoD whatever it wanted because Defense Contrators pay for access to the Executive and Legislative Branches and usually get what they demand.. MOre money for their goods and materiel.

They really don't care about your healthcare or your suffering..it's time to "pull yourselves up by your bootstraps and if you can't...well..sucks to be you".

Now, are some of my comments perhaps strained, no doubt..but you get the gists.

Your woodies are not going to happen for either hard faction of the two parties.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Are you saying Democrats aren't more concerned with making money for rich people?
As He died to make men holy let us live to make men free

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Dr. B
May 12 2017, 03:00 PM
Are you saying Democrats aren't more concerned with making money for rich people?
Atypically, the Democrats have at least paid lip service to the concepts involved in many Domestic issues concerning those less fortunate, the only Domestic issue the GOP ever got into a fit over was a woman having an abortion, and Lisa & Betty getting married.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Wow, 23 viewers and only 1 comment, must have hit a few nerves

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 12 2017, 03:05 PM
Dr. B
Atypically, the Democrats have at least paid lip service to the concepts involved in many Domestic issues concerning those less fortunate, the only Domestic issue the GOP ever got into a fit over was a woman having an abortion, and Lisa & Betty getting married.
So Democrats lie better than Republicans?

Trump got the Black vote. Here's why:
:popcorn:

https://youtu.be/t-jasg-_E5M

Remember this one? This won it for him :cheers:
Tik is a Flat-Earther and so are all his friends.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drudge X
Member Avatar

How do Democrats help the little people now? I've been waiting more than 30 years for an answer. Have you seen the wealth gap between rich and poor within Democrats run cities?
This country needs more Bernie Goetz.

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Robertr2000
May 12 2017, 04:27 PM
Tsalagi
Dr. B

A Black Mans reaction to that Trump Speech.

https://youtu.be/k7tSKoFRvgw

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Robertr2000
May 12 2017, 04:30 PM
Robertr2000
Tsalagi
Dr. B

Please stick to the issues I brought up please.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 12 2017, 02:18 PM
Ok, we sane moderates, centrists, DINO's, RINO's, wishy-washies, whatever you want to call us are painfully aware of the unrealistic expectations of both the Left and Right. Just a couple things I've dotted down.

Far Right A - HIllary isn't going to be arrested, tried or convicted of anything, it's a pipe dream, and a distraction from actually governing the Republic. She's endured 30 years of scandals and investigations and came up with nada.

Far Right B - You're not going to get anything Obama on anything, again, it's a distraction from actually governing the Republic.

Far Left A - Trump is President, he became President for any number of reasons but he's President, all your wishes, parades, and protests are not going to change that. See you again in 4 years when you come up with someone who isn't close to death or prison.

Far Left B - Domestic issues are going to begin being defended. This is atypical in any Republican Administration, for decades Republicans have been more concerned with making money for rich people, and giving the DoD whatever it wanted because Defense Contrators pay for access to the Executive and Legislative Branches and usually get what they demand.. MOre money for their goods and materiel.

They really don't care about your healthcare or your suffering..it's time to "pull yourselves up by your bootstraps and if you can't...well..sucks to be you".

Now, are some of my comments perhaps strained, no doubt..but you get the gists.

Your woodies are not going to happen for either hard faction of the two parties.
I think it is quite plausible that Trump will stumble his way into a XXV Amendment issue or, assuming that the Democrats manage to make serious headway in Congress in 2018, an impeachment.

The man is clearly his own worst enemy and does himself more harm every time he opens his mouth.

Attaburnsinhell

My opinion- Trump is gone this year

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 12 2017, 03:38 PM
Wow, 23 viewers and only 1 comment, must have hit a few nerves
The wild card is Trump. If he weren't bat shiatte crazy I'd say you might be right.
But he is.
“ … there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself — and the Russians, zero.”

D Trump

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 12 2017, 04:35 PM
Robertr2000
Robertr2000
Tsalagi
Dr. B

run away.....

"the Democrats have at least paid lip service to the concepts involved in many Domestic issues concerning those less fortunate"

Edited by Robertr2000, May 12 2017, 05:19 PM.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Robertr2000
May 12 2017, 05:18 PM
Tsalagi
May 12 2017, 04:35 PM
Robertr2000
Robertr2000
Tsalagi

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

run away.....

"the Democrats have at least paid lip service to the concepts involved in many Domestic issues concerning those less fortunate"

Actually no trump did not get blacks. Don't know where this lie came from. Lip service reflects that of the 2 parties the have a better track record

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Ok back to the realization the woods on both sides will never happen

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 12 2017, 07:21 PM
And bump...guys on the Left...I'm sorry...but there is simply no smoking gun from Comey, or anywhere else mind you that is enough to impeach President Trump....guy on the Right...can we please stop trying to get Obama or Clinton on anything...we have Congress, and the Executive, how bout we actually try and do that whole "governing" thingie instead of spending millions just to get someone two people who are moot at this stage of the game.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
May 19 2017, 01:20 PM
Tsalagi
And bump...guys on the Left...I'm sorry...but there is simply no smoking gun from Comey, or anywhere else mind you that is enough to impeach President Trump....guy on the Right...can we please stop trying to get Obama or Clinton on anything...we have Congress, and the Executive, how bout we actually try and do that whole "governing" thingie instead of spending millions just to get someone two people who are moot at this stage of the game.
So you say. And maybe you're right. But Mueller is unlikely to walk away without finding something, particularly given the Three Stooges caliber of the Trump administration, that leaks like a sieve and where Trump values loyalty over competency.

Frankly, given the way things have gone so far, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Trump completely self destructs giving the Republicans no choice but to impeach him. And each day, that seems just a little more likely.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

The only way to resolve the differences is another civil war, which is long overdue.
This country needs more Bernie Goetz.

BuckFan

Robertr2000
Tsalagi
Dr. B

Trump did not get the Black vote. I think whatever infects Trump and his propensity to lie has rubbed off onto you.

BuckFan

Tsalagi
May 19 2017, 01:20 PM
Tsalagi
I disagree. There is already enough to impeach Trump with his firing Comey.

The missing piece is the Mueller investigation. If it turns out that members of Trump's campaign did work or coordinate with the Russians and Trump knew it, then impeachment has to happen. Firing Comey to stop an investigation (his own words) when he knew the investigation would lead back to his campaign is impeachable.

Now the cry is "there is no evidence of collusion", that is true ... yet. That is the whole point of having an investigation, to find out what happened. We know the Russians attempted to influence our election, the evidence is there and even the Republicans admit that. We know that several of Trump's campaign staff or surrogates were in contact with the Russians. What has to be determined is what that contact meant and what were they trying to achieve and finally what did Trump know and when he knew it.

Like most of these investigations it will be hard to prove. Watergate took tapes and "Deep Throat" and years to develop. But the investigation is necessary to try and answer the above questions.

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

You can spend tens of millions if you want to BF..if the Democrats think they have anything more then innuendo, and circumstantial (and say what you will, it is all circumstantial) they can continue to tilt at windmills...just as my side will scream Benghazi until the cows come home

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Op EDITORIALS: personal & political governance · Next Topic »
Add Reply