Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Leaked Database Proves Trump Under Surveillence; "Project Dragnet"
Topic Started: Mar 19 2017, 07:43 PM (272 Views)
Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

"A whistleblower by the name of Dennis Montgomery brought forward information that Montgomery alleges was collected while he was employed as a subcontractor for the NSA, working on various surveillance projects.

Court documents do verify Montgomery was contracted by the NSA, in part to develop computer breaching software that has been utilized in government mass surveillance operations targeting American citizens without legal justification.

While Montgomery’s credibility has been called into question, Zullo maintains that the amount of information provided by Montgomery related to Operation Dragnet was extraordinarily voluminous and that Montgomery had shared information with investigators in 2013 that is only now being revealed by media outlets."
As He died to make men holy let us live to make men free
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Adolph Hipster
Member Avatar

lol..infowars...the cheese is sliding off Dr B's cracker fo sure.
I have come ten million miles
And traveled on your Earth
And with his hands
The fiery beast may consummate my birth

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

Hmmm ... Infowars, whistleblower, Joe Arpaio, nothing alleged beyond 2010 ... yep ... UUU.
I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Wilmy moves it to Domestic so that he can move it to UUU? Lol, leftists...

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

Trump is now officially under investigation regarding his ties to Russia and the impact those ties had in out election.

This reminds me of the unfolding of the Watergate scandal. Nixon won his election then was forced to resign for his complicity in criminal activities.

Trump wanted an investigation, and he now has one.
Edited by CautionaryTales, Mar 20 2017, 10:39 AM.
“There is nothing phony about (citizens) not trusting the people they put in positions of leadership,’ Trey Gowdy.”

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

Dr. B
Mar 20 2017, 10:01 AM
No, sleepy. It was early. Domestic is the default choice on moves and I neglected to change it to UUU.

It certainly deserves to be here, although at least you didn't make up the headline like you usually do ...

I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

estonianman
Member Avatar

CautionaryTales
Mar 20 2017, 10:38 AM
Trump is now officially under investigation regarding his ties to Russia and the impact those ties had in out election.

This reminds me of the unfolding of the Watergate scandal. Nixon won his election then was forced to resign for his complicity in criminal activities.

Trump wanted an investigation, and he now has one.
They've been investigating since July you nitwit.
"In Italy there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists." - Ennio Flaiano

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
wilmywood8455
Mar 20 2017, 01:00 PM
Dr. B
Mar 20 2017, 10:01 AM
No, sleepy. It was early. Domestic is the default choice on moves and I neglected to change it to UUU.

It certainly deserves to be here, although at least you didn't make up the headline like you usually do ...

No problem. I agree it is unsubstantiated.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · UUU mystery & conspiracy · Next Topic »
Add Reply