Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daily Leftist Violence Thread; Current examples of Leftist fascistic violence
Topic Started: Mar 15 2017, 09:38 PM (4,809 Views)
Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
I meant to start this the other day when I saw at least 5 examples of Leftist violence in the news. The Left is out of control with their feral bloodlust, and it is now a daily occurance that their intolerance leads them to violently suppress anyone who disagrees with them... An hourly occurance, really.

Let's start with a big one:

Radio host Michael Savage (74 yr/old) beaten bloody as he dines with his pet poodle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317798/Pro-Trump-radio-host-Michael-Savage-claims-attacked.html
Edited by Dr. B, Mar 15 2017, 09:44 PM.
As He died to make men holy let us live to make men free
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Adolph Hipster
Member Avatar

More like the daily Dr B fap thread.
I have come ten million miles
And traveled on your Earth
And with his hands
The fiery beast may consummate my birth

Adolph Hipster
Member Avatar

Weiner lives in San Francisco..and owns a poodle.
Maybe it was a lovers tiff.
And with his hands

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Look at these stupid ass leftists. :lol: Diversity is only a lip service word in Silicon Valley. Hiring Blacks and Hispanics is strictly forbidden by these companies. Now they have a gall to blame Trump's executive order on travel ban for causing the lack of diversity.

https://www.cnet.com/news/tech-stands-up-rally-against-president-trump-silicon-valley-rally-palo-alto/
CNN is ISIS.

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Adolph Hipster
Mar 15 2017, 10:48 PM
Homophobes rely and call upon such stereotypes to validate their fear and hatred.
I may not always be right, but by God I'm NEVER wrong.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Coast2coast

Dr B, if you really are disgusted by violence and wished to call it out in this way you would post threats that are made from all facets and sides and by all those whose politics cross the line to sick.

But you don't. It's always "leftists". :rollseyes:

So may we all conclude by your bias based silence that there is violence you condone and even applaud. Hard to see otherwise based on what you grab onto and what you excuse or completely ignore.

Or is it just based on your dedication of dividing American from American?
Or is it both? :)

:dunno:

Adolph Hipster
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Mar 16 2017, 03:09 AM
Adolph Hipster
Mar 15 2017, 10:48 PM
Homophobes rely and call upon such stereotypes to validate their fear and hatred.
I'll note that the next time you call out clone when he does his stereotypes are a timesaver schtick.
And with his hands

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

So karma, the bitch, finally catches up with Michael Savage Weiner. Pardon me if I don't get too upset.

B should have started his fapfest with a more sympathetic character than that azzhole.

PS ... who the hell 'dines' with their toy poodle?
Edited by wilmywood8455, Mar 16 2017, 07:22 AM.
I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
Mar 16 2017, 07:18 AM
So karma, the bitch, finally catches up with Michael Savage Weiner. Pardon me if I don't get too upset.

B should have started his fapfest with a more sympathetic character than that azzhole.

PS ... who the hell 'dines' with their toy poodle?
I expect that he has gotten that dog classified as a "service animal".
Not that it is...
Edited by CautionaryTales, Mar 16 2017, 08:38 AM.
“There is nothing phony about (citizens) not trusting the people they put in positions of leadership,’ Trey Gowdy.”

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable violence...

Posted Image

Don't encourage me...

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

And clone contributes yet another off topic meme.
I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
wilmywood8455
Mar 16 2017, 02:08 PM
And clone contributes yet another off topic meme.
It explains liberal violence....well that and....

Posted Image
Don't encourage me...

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Negligence lawsuit proceeds against San Jose police for steering Trump supporters into crowd of violent Leftist thugs

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/15/judge-wont-throw-out-trump-supporters-negligence-suit-over-rally-melee/

"The lawsuit, filed in July 2016, claimed San Jose officials allowed Trump supporters to be attacked by directing them to walk through a “violent mob” of protesters as they left a downtown Trump rally on June 2. It alleged negligence and civil rights violations.

Dhillon’s clients have alleged police officers, who wore full riot gear, looked on while Trump supporters were brutally attacked."

Coast2coast

Coast2coast
Mar 16 2017, 04:23 AM
Dr B, if you really are disgusted by violence and wished to call it out in this way you would post threats that are made from all facets and sides and by all those whose politics cross the line to sick.

So may we all conclude by your bias based silence that there is violence you condone and even applaud. Hard to see otherwise based on what you grab onto and what you excuse or completely ignore.

Dr B?

Was this so tough an inquiry that you are hiding from it?

Sorry to be so right on but you wanted to be in the kitchen. :lol:

Coast2coast

Dr. B
Mar 16 2017, 04:58 PM
Negligence lawsuit proceeds against San Jose police for steering Trump supporters into crowd of violent Leftist thugs

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/15/judge-wont-throw-out-trump-supporters-negligence-suit-over-rally-melee/

"The lawsuit, filed in July 2016, claimed San Jose officials allowed Trump supporters to be attacked by directing them to walk through a “violent mob” of protesters as they left a downtown Trump rally on June 2. It alleged negligence and civil rights violations.

Dhillon’s clients have alleged police officers, who wore full riot gear, looked on while Trump supporters were brutally attacked."
This is how you support the police? With accusations?

:shakeshead:

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Roger Stone T-boned by hit and run, in the midst of Russia investigation. Not long ago, someone tried to poison him with polonium.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/03/16/was-roger-stone-targeted-in-hit-and-run-incident/

"Stone, who has previously admitted to having “back-channel” communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and who more recently acknowledged trading messages with the famed Russian hacker Guccifer 2.0, remains a central figure in the Congressional investigation into Russia’s attempts to influence the presidential election."

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Coast2coast
Mar 16 2017, 05:01 PM
Coast2coast

Dr B?

In order to stop people from committing a crime, it is useful to discover why they committed the crime. All these cases apparently involve people with political motivations against conservatives.

This is an important issue because the amount of leftist violence is increasing, along with the level of judicial obstruction and other fascistic measures on the left. There is a massive movement to crush basic constitutional freedoms and prevent democracy from working in America. To dismiss this crime wave as equal to all violence would not help solve the problem.

Coast2coast

Dr. B
Mar 20 2017, 12:28 PM
Coast2coast
Mar 16 2017, 05:01 PM
Coast2coast

Dr B?

In order to stop people from committing a crime, it is useful to discover why they committed the crime. All these cases apparently involve people with political motivations against conservatives.

This is an important issue because the amount of leftist violence is increasing, along with the level of judicial obstruction and other fascistic measures on the left. There is a massive movement to crush basic constitutional freedoms and prevent democracy from working in America. To dismiss this crime wave as equal to all violence would not help solve the problem.
What a useful dance. Convenient as well. You arrive at a sick conclusion and then you work this hard to find evidence while claiming that you wish to investigate the thinking behind violent crimes while ignoring for purely partisan reasons any violence from the Right.

So you are not interested in quelling violence or discovering any motivations, you are interested in proving a prejudice that you subscribe to. Nothing more.

Once again, you seek division and not information. In fact you press for division.

Who do you think you are kidding?

CautionaryTales
Member Avatar

Dr. B
Mar 16 2017, 04:58 PM

Snowflakes come lookin for trouble and found trouble?
Poor babies....
“There is nothing phony about (citizens) not trusting the people they put in positions of leadership,’ Trey Gowdy.”

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Conservatives at Lutheran college threatened with violence

http://www.manitoumessenger.com/article/under-the-radar/

"Of the 12 students interviewed by the Manitou Messenger, several have been violently threatened because of their political beliefs, and almost all of them feel as though they can’t speak up about politics on campus – in class, online or with their friends."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MFAB · Next Topic »
Add Reply