Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topic for discussion - RussiaGate
Topic Started: Feb 17 2017, 01:44 PM (505 Views)
Opinionated
Member Avatar

Quote:

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia.” - Donald Trump

Quote:

WASHINGTON — Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

http://unitedstates.com/post/?type=1&mode=1&f=3274636

So if Donald Trump has no deals in Russia, why were his presidential campaign and other associates having repeated contacts with Russians who have turned out to be senior Russian intelligence officials?

Disscuss

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

estonianman
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Feb 17 2017, 01:44 PM

Disscuss
Its a waste of time discussing anything until you provide evidence.
"In Italy there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists." - Ennio Flaiano

coverpoint

It is quite logical to assume that they were discussing the lifting of US sanctions against Russia in return for Russia hacking the DNC servers and giving the contents to Wikileaks to use against SOS Clinton. That certainly is the simplest explanation for the coverup.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

estonianman
Member Avatar

coverpoint
Feb 17 2017, 01:50 PM
It is quite logical to assume that they were discussing the lifting of US sanctions against Russia in return for Russia hacking the DNC servers and giving the contents to Wikileaks to use against SOS Clinton. That certainly is the simplest explanation for the coverup.
You are watching a fake narrative being hatched in real time folks - right here ^^
"In Italy there are two types of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists." - Ennio Flaiano

Opinionated
Member Avatar

coverpoint
I won't argue with your logic. However, let's assume just for the sake of discussion, that's not what happened.

Why else might a man who has no deals in Russia have his people talking to the Russians before getting elected?

There must be some other, plausible, explanation...

Robertr2000
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Tik is a Flat-Earther and so are all his friends.

PATruth

We will discuss Trump's Russian connections after Hillary admits she sold State Department influence to the Russians and returns the millions of dollars she took.
Don't like Trump? My advice, you have two thumbs, pick one and suck it...

estonianman
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Feb 17 2017, 01:53 PM
coverpoint
I won't argue with your logic.

What a surprise, since it is a fake narrative built upon the fake narrative that the Russian government hacked Podesta's email server. All fake bulls**t news that supports that imaginary world of yours where Trump is a big meanie greedy.

However, let's assume just for the sake of discussion, that's not what happened.

Or lets assume it didn't happen based on a LACK OF EVIDENCE

Why else might a man who has no deals in Russia have his people talking to the Russians before getting elected?

Who other then Flynn spoke to Russian officials? and Flynn was talking to Russia because he was the future national security adviser.

Where were your rivers of tears when Obama told Mendelev "I'll have more flexibility AFTER the election?

There must be some other, plausible, explanation...

Yes. That the left has created an immense holodeck of imaginary fake bulls**t to cope with the disastrous election results.

Here's is a bit of advice to you and your comrades. If everything that Trump does is a scandal - then using your words, it is logical to assume that NOTHING is a scandal

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Robertr2000
Feb 17 2017, 01:58 PM
Posted Image
Off topic.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

PATruth
We will discuss Trump's Russian connections after Hillary admits she sold State Department influence to the Russians and returns the millions of dollars she took.
So, no plausible explanation for why Trump's people would be talking to Russians when he has no deals in Russia?

estonianman
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Feb 17 2017, 02:07 PM
PATruth
So, no plausible explanation for why Trump's people would be talking to Russians when he has no deals in Russia?
\
Why cater to your delusions?
Edited by estonianman, Feb 17 2017, 02:12 PM.

Opinionated
Member Avatar

So, no one with a plausible justification for Trump's inner circle communicating with the Russians that isn't collusion to steal the election?

estonianman
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Feb 17 2017, 02:56 PM
So, no one with a plausible justification for Trump's inner circle communicating with the Russians that isn't collusion to steal the election?
WHAT ELECTION WAS STOLEN?

What the xxxx are you talking about?

estonianman
Member Avatar

Opinionated
Feb 17 2017, 02:56 PM
collusion to steal the election?
Posted Image

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Where was the warrant to tap the phone call? Where is the text of what they talked about? Where is the evidence... of anything?

What this shows is that the globalists are extremely desperate. They are willing to reveal their deep state illegal activities, solid evidence that they have been controlling the highest offices of power for many years. They are essentially limitless with what they are allowed to do. They have a cloak of anonymity. They have billions of dollars in their budget, and they can bring down the highest offices of power that don't fall in line.

In the Mormon church we call this "secret combination," and it was prophesied long ago that this would be the biggest problem America would struggle with.
As He died to make men holy let us live to make men free

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Dr. B
Feb 17 2017, 03:08 PM
Where was the warrant to tap the phone call? Where is the text of what they talked about? Where is the evidence... of anything?

What this shows is that the globalists are extremely desperate. They are willing to reveal their deep state illegal activities, solid evidence that they have been controlling the highest offices of power for many years. They are essentially limitless with what they are allowed to do. They have a cloak of anonymity. They have billions of dollars in their budget, and they can bring down the highest offices of power that don't fall in line.

In the Mormon church we call this "secret combination," and it was prophesied long ago that this would be the biggest problem America would struggle with.
I believe that under the Patriot Act it is permissible, when monitoring the communications of known foreign agents, to also collect the conversations of those communicating with known foreign agents.

Of course we're going to monitor the phone calls of Russian intelligence officials, if we can. That's perfectly legal.

If you don't want your communications monitored, don't communicate with Russian intelligence officials.

Dr. B
Member Avatar
Platinum Member
Opinionated
Feb 17 2017, 03:15 PM
Dr. B

I believe that under the Patriot Act it is permissible, when monitoring the communications of known foreign agents, to also collect the conversations of those communicating with known foreign agents.

Of course we're going to monitor the phone calls of Russian intelligence officials, if we can. That's perfectly legal.

If you don't want your communications monitored, don't communicate with Russian intelligence officials.
Being a foreign official doesn't mean they get to wire tap them all the time. They need a reason, an investigation into something. I want to know what that investigation was. My guess is it was listed as a "training excercise," like that Will Smith movie. And how did the raw intelligence walk out of the SCIF facility? How does that happen?

There's a good possibility the wire tapping was illegal, and the leak was definitely illegal. What I'm worried about is what was behind all this. What cabal of globalists orchestrated this?
Edited by Dr. B, Feb 17 2017, 03:21 PM.
As He died to make men holy let us live to make men free

coverpoint

Opinionated
Dr. B

:oyvey
Apparently, the NSA director was unaware that his agency monitors calls of Russian intelligence officials

Opinionated
Member Avatar

Dr. B
Feb 17 2017, 03:21 PM
Opinionated
Dr. B

Being a foreign official doesn't mean they get to wire tap them all the time. They need a reason, an investigation into something. I want to know what that investigation was. My guess is it was listed as a "training excercise," like that Will Smith movie. And how did the raw intelligence walk out of the SCIF facility? How does that happen?

There's a good possibility the wire tapping was illegal, and the leak was definitely illegal. What I'm worried about is what was behind all this. What cabal of globalists orchestrated this?
No, I don't believe you are correct. Given my experience in the U.S. Navy back in the 1980s, when my job was to monitor the communications of foreign nations, I'm confident that all communications of foreign government representatives of any significance are monitored as completely as is possible. All the time. Particularly those of countries that are considered "hostile" to U.S. interests, including but not limited to China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

BuckFan

Dr. B
Feb 17 2017, 03:21 PM
Opinionated
Dr. B

They can tap a non-citizen outside the U.S. anytime they want. That does not fall under the Constitution. The questionable part is when a U.S. citizen or someone in the U.S. is the other party to the call.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Op EDITORIALS: personal & political governance · Next Topic »
Add Reply