Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Our President is an idiot
Topic Started: Feb 17 2017, 01:35 AM (1,406 Views)
Coast2coast

Speaks for itself

https://youtu.be/tIua88cqA98

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Coast2coast

Act II

https://youtu.be/_Ogr6xZdAZw

Edited by Coast2coast, Feb 17 2017, 01:41 AM.

estonianman
Member Avatar

You think Trump is an 'idiot' for paying attention to inner cities?

Speak volumes of your priorities comrade.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Coast2coast

estonianman
Feb 17 2017, 01:59 AM
You think Trump is an 'idiot' for paying attention to inner cities?

Speak volumes of your priorities comrade.
You're a blind sycophant that has lost the line between your clown act and any reality around you.

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

He's got you there, esto. This guy is toast and just doesn't realize it yet.

He's all of Nixon's worst characteristics with none of his redeeming foreign affairs expertise.

Did you see the look Netanyahu gave him the other day as he rambled on and on about one state/two state? Like WTF! are you babbling about, you moron?

Priceless.
I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.

longbich
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
Feb 17 2017, 03:29 AM

He's all of Nixon's worst characteristics with none of his redeeming foreign affairs expertise.

Did you see the look Netanyahu gave him the other day as he rambled on and on about one state/two state? Like WTF! are you babbling about, you moron?

Priceless.
But so far no WMD's.
No wars instigated on LIES.
So far so good for the people who are still alive because the US president hasn't unleashed war on them.
The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly-
And Lo, the Bird is on the wing. "Omar"

70-101
Member Avatar

Conservatives defense of all things Trump has been reduced to, "so what he's going to cut my taxes." Spygate has become Trump's Watergate and we're only entering his administration's fourth week. Also, look for Kellyann Conway to be fired soon.
"We should not confuse populism with popularity" - R. Wolffe

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

She's apparently been muzzled. Good. She's hideous to look at on TV. She makes Mann Coulter palatable.
I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.

70-101
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455
Feb 17 2017, 04:09 AM
She's apparently been muzzled. Good. She's hideous to look at on TV. She makes Mann Coulter palatable.
Conway's out of the loop, always has been. Trump's just using her as another one of his stooges to spread fake news. Conway's also being blacklisted by some cable news shows - such as Morning Joe. She won't last much longer.

"We should not confuse populism with popularity" - R. Wolffe

thoughtless
Member Avatar

Posted Image

estonianman
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455

Priceless.
Coasttocoast - a moderator by the way, had a meltdown because he had to choose between poor minorities and disparaging Trump.

That's all that happened.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

estonianman
Member Avatar

wilmywood8455

Priceless.
Stop listening to fake news.

You have no evidence to back up your accusations.

PATruth

I'll take the idiot that cuts my taxes, stops illegal immigration, fixes our bad trade deals and does something about Obama's failed healthcare scheme over the lying whore any day of the week. Liberals act like Americans had a choice? I mean really, the filthy lying political whore that sold her country or the successful businessman that wants to put American's first?
Don't like Trump? My advice, you have two thumbs, pick one and suck it...

estonianman
Member Avatar

PATruth
Feb 17 2017, 11:39 AM
I'll take the idiot that cuts my taxes, stops illegal immigration, fixes our bad trade deals and does something about Obama's failed healthcare scheme over the lying whore any day of the week. Liberals act like Americans had a choice? I mean really, the filthy lying political whore that sold her country or the successful businessman that wants to put American's first?
Tax plan getting announced next week, joint couples making less than 50k send a letter to the IRS saying"I win".

Everyone else getting their taxes cut significantly, corporate taxes going to 15%.

One can only hope for mass suicides on the left next week after this announcement.

PATruth

estonianman
Feb 17 2017, 11:46 AM
PATruth
Tax plan getting announced next week, joint couples making less than 50k send a letter to the IRS saying"I win".

Everyone else getting their taxes cut significantly, corporate taxes going to 15%.

One can only hope for mass suicides on the left next week after this announcement.
Yes, that's a good start although I want to see a more comprehensive tax simplification plan. I would like to see 50% of the IRS eliminated. Companies spend more time conforming to the tax code than they do designing products. I want the US to be THE best place on the planet to do business. That will cause massive coronaries among liberals. How nice would that be?
Don't like Trump? My advice, you have two thumbs, pick one and suck it...

estonianman
Member Avatar

PATruth
Feb 17 2017, 11:53 AM
estonianman
Feb 17 2017, 11:46 AM
PATruth

Yes, that's a good start although I want to see a more comprehensive tax simplification plan. I would like to see 50% of the IRS eliminated. Companies spend more time conforming to the tax code than they do designing products. I want the US to be THE best place on the planet to do business. That will cause massive coronaries among liberals. How nice would that be?
The left will lose their s**t

I can't wait.

Edited by estonianman, Feb 17 2017, 12:08 PM.

Coast2coast

estonianman
Feb 17 2017, 11:01 AM
wilmywood8455

Priceless.
Coasttocoast - a moderator by the way, had a meltdown because he had to choose between poor minorities and disparaging Trump.

What happened is you went down your sycophant loyalty hole and ignored the morons idiocy because that's the level you operate on.

Coast2coast

Coast2coast
Feb 17 2017, 01:35 AM
And responding conservatives run away and hide from this.

estonianman
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Feb 17 2017, 03:40 PM
estonianman
Feb 17 2017, 11:01 AM
wilmywood8455

Priceless.

What happened is you went down your sycophant loyalty hole and ignored the morons idiocy because that's the level you operate on.

Don't get all salty because we finally have a president that acknowledges the deplorable living conditions in democrat controlled cities.

estonianman
Member Avatar

Coast2coast
Feb 17 2017, 03:42 PM
Coast2coast
Feb 17 2017, 01:35 AM
And responding conservatives run away and hide from this.

What is there to run away from in that video, Don Quixote?
Edited by estonianman, Feb 17 2017, 03:50 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MFAB · Next Topic »
Add Reply