Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Canadian school board bans student trips to U.S.
Topic Started: Feb 13 2017, 06:10 PM (603 Views)
dr345
Member Avatar

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/nation-now/2017/02/12/canadian-school-board-banstrips-us/97831956/
"He will die in jail"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PATruth

Nice, our snowflakes to the north throw a tantrum. The title should read "Radical Leftist on Canadian School Board so Upset Trump Won They Decide to Punish Students."

Edited by PATruth, Feb 13 2017, 06:28 PM.
Don't like Trump? My advice, you have two thumbs, pick one and suck it...

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
PATruth
Feb 13 2017, 06:27 PM
Nice, our snowflakes to the north throw a tantrum. The title should read "Radical Leftist on Canadian School Board so Upset Trump Won They Decide to Punish Students."

Liberalism is a mental disorder....
Don't encourage me...

PATruth

Maybe they'll send their daughters to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan to experience tolerance and love? When hey come back pregnant and bruised maybe they'll reconsider the US? I pity good conservative Canadians.
Edited by PATruth, Feb 13 2017, 07:35 PM.

Imperator-dei
Member Avatar

Or maybe its because Canadian citizens are being detained at the border, having their religion questioned then being rejected for being Muslim and sent back, when schools plan field trips like these they are expensive and they often times don't have the excess vehicles and staff on the field trip to return with students that are Muslim or of Arab descent and continue on with the rest of the students.
My sons, the galaxy is burning. We all bear witness to a final truth - our way is not the way of the Imperium. You have never stood in the Emperor's light. Never worn the Imperial eagle. And you never will. You shall stand in midnight clad, Your claws forever red with the lifeblood of my father's failed empire, Warring through the centuries as the talons of a murdered god. Rise, my sons, and take your wrath across the stars, In my name. In my memory. Rise, my Night Lords.”

PATruth

Imperator-dei
Feb 13 2017, 09:10 PM
Or maybe its because Canadian citizens are being detained at the border, having their religion questioned then being rejected for being Muslim and sent back, when schools plan field trips like these they are expensive and they often times don't have the excess vehicles and staff on the field trip to return with students that are Muslim or of Arab descent and continue on with the rest of the students.
Or maybe someone is experiencing hallucinations?

Imperator-dei
Member Avatar

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canadian-woman-turned-away-from-u-s-border-after-questions-about-religion-trump-1.3972019
My sons, the galaxy is burning. We all bear witness to a final truth - our way is not the way of the Imperium. You have never stood in the Emperor's light. Never worn the Imperial eagle. And you never will. You shall stand in midnight clad, Your claws forever red with the lifeblood of my father's failed empire, Warring through the centuries as the talons of a murdered god. Rise, my sons, and take your wrath across the stars, In my name. In my memory. Rise, my Night Lords.”

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Should we lose sleep?
CNN is ISIS.

PATruth

Imperator-dei
Feb 13 2017, 09:33 PM
According to the agency, an average of 1.2 million people a day try to enter the U.S. at all crossings. Of those, an average of between 300 and 500 are denied entry for various reason.

I doubt that's a reliable source, too much BS on the net.

dr345
Member Avatar

Drudge X
Feb 13 2017, 09:42 PM
Should we lose sleep?
You should go to....
"He will die in jail"

StillCrazy1
Member Avatar
!!!!
clone
Feb 13 2017, 07:25 PM
PATruth

Not its not.

However obsessive blaming of others for everything are signs someone may have a mental disorder..
'Murica! Robert Stout - even Jesus can't fix him

Drudge X
Member Avatar

StillCrazy1
Feb 13 2017, 10:13 PM
clone
Feb 13 2017, 07:25 PM
PATruth

Not its not.

However obsessive blaming of others for everything are signs someone may have a mental disorder..
Such as leftists having this obsessive compulsive behavior with Trump?
Edited by Drudge X, Feb 13 2017, 11:23 PM.
CNN is ISIS.

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

I had hoped that we would have been able to put these Syrian-Canadians on a airplane to Syria to help out our Canadian friends................ :wah:
Jesus can raise the dead, but he can't fix stupid

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

After contemplating the possibility of the USA imposing 35% tariffs on imports from Canada, Little Justin swore off lecturing Trump on refugees and kissed Trump on both (butt) cheeks............... :biggrin:

Drudge X
Member Avatar

There's a little jihadist growing inside of Trudeau.
CNN is ISIS.

longbich
Member Avatar

Robert Stout
Feb 14 2017, 01:41 AM
After contemplating the possibility of the USA imposing 35% tariffs on imports from Canada, Little Justin swore off lecturing Trump on refugees and kissed Trump on both (butt) cheeks............... :biggrin:
Ha Ha Ha RobertStout the Canadians don't need to export stuff to the USA. :unitedstates:
The USA is full of crap imported from China and Taiwan.
I think that maybe the USA needs Canada's timber, Canada's oil and most of all Canada's water.
What does Canada need? US $$$$ but they can get by without them.
The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly-
And Lo, the Bird is on the wing. "Omar"

Robert Stout
Member Avatar

longbich
Feb 14 2017, 02:21 AM
Robert Stout
Ha Ha Ha RobertStout the Canadians don't need to export stuff to the USA. :unitedstates:
I think that maybe the USA needs Canada's timber, Canada's oil and most of all Canada's water.
The Canadian auto and hockey stick industry is totally dependent on sales to the USA........... :booboo:

PATruth

There are two issues here, trade and the border. I doubt we will see any real trade wars with the Canadians, they aren't a low wage country therefore competition is pretty much on equal footing, at least it will be after Trump lowers our corporate tax rate. The border situation will become more tenuous as the Canadians continue to welcome more Middle Easterners. White liberals in Canada have decided Canada should look and behave more like Pakistan than traditional Canada. Will Canada eventually declare jihad against the US? Only time will tell.
Edited by PATruth, Feb 14 2017, 10:37 AM.

longbich
Member Avatar

Robert Stout
Feb 14 2017, 10:21 AM
longbich
Feb 14 2017, 02:21 AM
Robert Stout
The Canadian auto and hockey stick industry is totally dependent on sales to the USA........... :booboo:
The USA needs those hockey sticks to go along with the hockey players that go south with them. The USA :unitedstates: needs Canadian grain, maple syrup for the pancakes, Canadian John West salmon, Red Rose tea, lots of Canadian actors and comedians.
The USA needs a Canada as a role model on how to act decently in this crazy world.
The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly-
And Lo, the Bird is on the wing. "Omar"

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Does anyone own anything that is made in Canada?
CNN is ISIS.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · UnitedStates.com FOREIGN* & DEFENSE · Next Topic »
Add Reply