Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How Many of these 'Detroit' residents can you name?; *Hint* They're all Superstars.
Topic Started: Feb 12 2017, 01:07 AM (87 Views)
70-101
Member Avatar

Posted Image
"We should not confuse populism with popularity" - R. Wolffe
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

70-101
Member Avatar

Interesting mixture of Motown's best to include Tops, Temp's, Vandellas and Miracles.

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

Original members or later replacements?
I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.

70-101
Member Avatar

100% original.

Paula Ticks

Looks like the Supremes are also in the Motown picture. That looks like Diana Ross in the bottom center of photo with the fur and Florence Ballard on the left bottom.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

70-101
Member Avatar

Supremes bottom left, Martha & The Vandellas bottom right, Four Tops center left, Temptations center right last row Smokey Robinson & The Miracles. Smokey wrote the majority of the Temptations hits under his real name William Robinson. So, in reality, if it wasn't for Smokey the Temptations would have been nothing more than a lounge act.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ENTERTAINMENT & FASHION · Next Topic »
Add Reply