Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bmw M2
Topic Started: Dec 6 2016, 01:59 PM (450 Views)
edro14

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/bmw/2016-bmw-m2-ar112223.html

the M2 was essentially an M235i on steroids, but that doesn’t change the fact that the M2 is still tied to iconic models like the E30 M3 and the 2002 Turbo from 1973.

Damn I like this car!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

70-101
Member Avatar

The M1 and now the M2 series are BMW's in their purest forum.
"We should not confuse populism with popularity" - R. Wolffe

edro14

Only follows that the E30 would morph into even greater heights.

My choice would be to order one Alpina special.

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
I have owned several bimmers throughout the years still have one in the stable that the wife drives....have driven an M1....but my two favorites where the 3.0 csi my buddy had and a 1989 M5 all black that I owned before leaving the US.....

Good times....

Liberalism is a mental disorder... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edro14

Loved my 633CSI, but then every bummer starting with the 1800ti was a blast to drive.

mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
@ Edro / A friend of mine had this 6-series in Malaysia; he had imported it from Germany, and let me drive it.
The 2002 Turbo I had myself, in NL; superb car!

edro14

My 1979 733i was a great car to drive, wish I had not sold it. My next sedan will be a 540.

The 325i convertible I have now is such a fun car, a 91 E30 which has new bilstien front end, and new suspension in rear. Car handles so well.

This one I plan to keep.
Edited by edro14, Dec 9 2016, 03:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Automotive · Next Topic »
Add Reply