Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Biden in Corvette ...
Topic Started: Oct 20 2016, 10:40 AM (739 Views)
mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
http://jalopnik.com/vice-president-joe-biden-gets-permission-to-drive-a-cor-1787998325
The Secret Service let Vice President of these United States Joe Biden drive his 1967 Corvette when Jay Leno turned up, and the first thing he does is a glorious American burnout.
In a tweeted preview of the upcoming season of Jay Leno’s Garage, Jay shows up to the Secret Service’s training grounds to meet up with Vice President Joe Biden and his 1967 Corvette that he isn’t usually allowed to drive.
According to Joe, this is only the third time he’s been allowed to drive his Corvette since taking office, and he does what any warm blooded American would do in this situation: burnout.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

edro14

Loved the video clip! Thanks miss Sail.

Demagogue
Member Avatar
Administrator
That was pretty cool
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would do them harm.

mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
Scranton-Joe is cool!!

edro14

https://youtu.be/EQ-YUpK2er4

wilmywood8455
Member Avatar

Demagogue
Oct 20 2016, 11:19 AM
That was pretty cool
Biden is a cool customer.

I thought as I got older, I would learn wisdom and patience, but the only thing I have learned so far is that I don't give a damn.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

voted4reagan
Member Avatar

See...Biden isn't all bad.... he's a gear-head... Makes him a good guy in my book. Politics not withstanding...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Automotive · Next Topic »
Add Reply