Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
White Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter face off outside Houston's Anti-Defamation League
Topic Started: Oct 2 2016, 01:22 PM (201 Views)
mysysail
Member Avatar
Global_Hick
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/White-Lives-Matters-protest-counter-protest-9518853.php
Waving banners and hurling obscenities, White Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter protesters faced off in an angry hours-long shouting match Saturday in front of the Anti-Defamation League's southwest Houston office.
WLM protesters countered chants of "Black Lives Matter" with shouts of "No they don't!" Meanwhile, BLM protesters urged their opponents to, "Kill yourself, follow your leader," referencing Adolf Hitler's death by suicide.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ringotuna
Member Avatar

Answer: product, sum, difference
"Tell them you're a Muslim..Tell them you're a Muslim": Nancy Pelosi LOL

longbich
Member Avatar

ringotuna
Jan 10 2017, 05:19 PM
Answer: product, sum, difference
I found it 'cause someone mentioned that only mysysail was posting on this board.
I looked and there was you and a couple of others.
I am too impatient. Shoulda looked deeper.
Edited by longbich, Jan 16 2017, 02:39 AM.
The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly-
And Lo, the Bird is on the wing. "Omar"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · TX · Next Topic »
Add Reply