Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
When did Opinionated get so lucid?
Topic Started: Sep 7 2016, 11:36 AM (1,446 Views)
clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
OP is the only person on this thread that has the slightest hint of objectivity/sanity....he' by know means a Trump supporter but has the most even keel sane understanding of Hillary too....

http://unitedstates.com/topic/10010523/

Rare to see sanity over there so when it happens it needs to be commended....

You can't fix America without pissing off the people who broke it...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Katoblue
Member Avatar

I noticed that about him too.. as of lately.. I wonder if he will still vote for her or stay home..
Donna Brazile "Please God, let this end soon"

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
Katoblue
Sep 9 2016, 01:27 PM
I noticed that about him too.. as of lately.. I wonder if he will still vote for her or stay home..
Dunno but he is still the least insane of the bunch....looks like t2p has been neutered and has now after his candidate being screwed by Hillary and DNC elites he has fallen in line like a good little berniebot....

I'm embarrassed for these people....such public humiliation after being victimized by team Hillary....and then to have your champion reduced to selling out :dunno:

Posted Image

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
OP continues to be the lone voice of sanity over there....the others still can't see the forest through the trees...and Atta.....holy crap...someone needs to up his dose ...he is losing his mind.....
Edited by clone, Nov 19 2016, 01:02 PM.

jake58

clone
Nov 19 2016, 01:01 PM
OP continues to be the lone voice of sanity over there....the others still can't see the forest through the trees...and Atta.....holy crap...someone needs to up his dose ...he is losing his mind.....
he didn't have much to lose...
Snopes CEO embezzles from company, divorces wife to marry prostitute: Mostly true

estonianman
Member Avatar

OP's positions are guided by his feelz, but I give him props. He fought off the hillbots for 16 months and stuck to his guns.

Even Atta gave in and is now on suicide watch because his crony corporatist didn't win.
Edited by estonianman, Nov 19 2016, 01:15 PM.
The Democratic Party just wants to make America a better place through coercion and theft.

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
jake58
Nov 19 2016, 01:13 PM
clone
Nov 19 2016, 01:01 PM
he didn't have much to lose...
Agreed....meanwhile Attanomics keeps on working as planned in Venezuela....

Venezuelans Give Up on Counting Piles of Cash and Start Weighing Them

At a delicatessen counter in eastern Caracas, Humberto Gonzalez removes slices of salty white cheese from his scale and replaces them with a stack of bolivar notes handed over by his customer. The currency is so devalued and each purchase requires so many bills that instead of counting, he weighs them.

“It’s sad," Gonzalez says. "At this point, I think the cheese is worth more.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-31/tired-of-counting-piles-of-cash-venezuelans-start-weighing-them

I wonder if Venezuelans are getting tired of "WINNING"?

Drudge X
Member Avatar

$150 for a dozen eggs. I wonder how much now.

http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-venezuela-inflation-0531-snap-htmlstory.html
There is no "right" to come to the United States

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
OP is still the lone voice of reason on the Dem board....

http://unitedstates.com/topic/10084052/6/#new

CT and the rest of his smirking class over there still can't grasp that the corrupt shiat sandwich they fed the Bernie supporters and the arrogant attitude that they be cucked and get in line and like it made people less than enthusiastic for the corrupt establishment candidate that the power structure crammed down their throats....

Watching Atta almost seem to enjoy the taste of that sandwich has been a site to behold...I am embarrassed for him and his relinquishing his manhood...

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
OP is back having a few moments of lucidity....here he is schooling mystique on the lib board.....best line on this entire board in months....

opinionated wrote:

Because if you're the poster formally known as Eyeless, you would have been gone long ago if were suicidal. And let's be honest, a week of reading p.com would be more than enough to convince anyone with even the slightest tendency to suicide that they were on the right track.

http://unitedstates.com/topic/10142660/2/

:rotflmao:

Edited by clone, Mar 16 2017, 03:52 PM.

Drudge X
Member Avatar

Opinionated's mood is like a bell curve. During the Bush years, his mood slowly becoming cranky. It peaked after Bush won his second term and died down during the waning Bush years.

When Obama first took office, he was jolly and lively until conservatives unleashed the attacks against Obama. After Obama won re-election, the attacks intensify. His mood was even crankier but faded down during Obama final year in office.

We are seeing the same behavior now as during the Bush years.
There is no "right" to come to the United States

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Conservative.com & Republican.com politics forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply