Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Perspectives. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
People Are Freaking Out Over #TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet
Topic Started: Aug 31 2016, 11:39 PM (5,873 Views)
clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
People Are Freaking Out Over #TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet

Both supporters and opponents of Donald Trump are losing it on Twitter after female supporters of the presumptive GOP candidate began tweeting out their love for him with the hashtag #TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet.

link

Posted Image

(Moved)
Edited by Coast2coast, Sep 25 2016, 07:45 PM.

Please Join Us on the Civil Board where ALL are welcome. No Hostility Please
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tesla

Wow.. a racist. Yawn
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

estonianman
Member Avatar

The left has ...

Posted Image
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

estonianman
Member Avatar

Tesla
Aug 31 2016, 11:43 PM
Wow.. a racist. Yawn
Your credibility is circling the toilet bowl.

time to change usernames ...
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
estonianman
Aug 31 2016, 11:44 PM
Tesla
Wow.. a racist. Yawn

How the f&(k was that post racist?

Posted Image

Right-Wing
Member Avatar
F*ck your feelings!
clone
Aug 31 2016, 11:46 PM
estonianman
Tesla
Wow.. a racist. Yawn

Posted Image
Anyone who could possibly support Trump (or any Republican candidate for that matter) is a racist. That's the depth of a leftist's cognitive abilities.
Edited by Right-Wing, Aug 31 2016, 11:50 PM.
So, the Russians hacked everything except for an unsecured email server in Hillary Clinton's basement?

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
Right-Wing
Aug 31 2016, 11:47 PM
clone
estonianman

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Posted Image
Anyone who could possibly support Trump (or any Republican candidate for that matter) is a racist.
My bad, I forgot....

Posted Image

estonianman
Member Avatar

Right-Wing
clone
estonianman

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Posted Image
Anyone who could possibly support Trump (or any Republican candidate for that matter) is a racist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE

Right-Wing
Member Avatar
F*ck your feelings!
clone
Aug 31 2016, 11:50 PM
Right-Wing
clone

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
My bad, I forgot....

Posted Image
Tesla...

Posted Image
So, the Russians hacked everything except for an unsecured email server in Hillary Clinton's basement?

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
Posted Image

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
This thread could go on for a long time...

Posted Image

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
Posted Image

Adolph Hipster
Member Avatar

Dude was prolly like "yo baby..I'll give to a 50$ if you wear this hat and let me take a picture.."

Is this where the Trump Campaign is spending money?
Sending out street teams of hip bropublicans trolling the more meat market type clubs looking for club girls with collagen lips and fake tits who will pose for a photo while wearing Trump swag manufactured in China?
Kellyanne Conway on Trump: "Says He's For The Little Guy But He's Actually Built A Lot Of His Businesses On The Backs Of The Little Guy."

Right-Wing
Member Avatar
F*ck your feelings!
Adolph Hipster
Sep 1 2016, 12:46 AM
Dude was prolly like "yo baby..I'll give to a 50$ if you wear this hat and let me take a picture.."

Sending out street teams of hip bropublicans trolling the more meat market type clubs looking for club girls with collagen lips and fake tits who will pose for a photo while wearing Trump swag manufactured in China?
Who paid the black girl Tik?

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
Adolph Hipster

^^^^Haters gonna hate....

Posted Image

estonianman
Member Avatar

Adolph Hipster

You need to relax ..

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
Tik has been pretty uptight lately....might be worried the checks from Hillary could coming to a stop....

Posted Image

Tsalagi
Member Avatar

My opinion, of course they're paid endorsements...you'd have to be one rose-colored Trump supporter to believe one sec that these girls aren't being paid for their submissions.

clone
Member Avatar
dis·pu·ta·tious
Tsalagi
Sep 1 2016, 01:37 PM
My opinion, of course they're paid endorsements...you'd have to be one rose-colored Trump supporter to believe one sec that these girls aren't being paid for their submissions.
You need to hang out with a hotter crowd then.....

And never forget Clinton Surrogate Former Gov Ed Rendell said: We’ll Win Because We Will Have the ‘Ugly Women’ Vote

Will [Donald Trump] have some appeal to working-class Dems in Levittown or Bristol? Sure. For every one he’ll lose 1½ , two Republican women. Trump’s comments like “You can’t be a 10 if you’re flat-chested,” that’ll come back to haunt him. There are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women. People take that stuff personally.

— Ed Rendell, a surrogate for the Hillary Clinton campaign

Wonder what Monica says

estonianman
Member Avatar

Tsalagi
Sep 1 2016, 01:37 PM
Jesus christ - the misogyny on the left is blatant.

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MFAB · Next Topic »
Add Reply